Com explorer joomla hosting
eXtplorer is aFile- and FTP Management component.
It allows you to
- Browse Directories & Files,
- Edit, Copy, Move and Delete files/directories,
- Search, Upload and Download files,
- Create new files, directories and symbolic links,
- Change file permissions (chmod)
- Extract Archives
- and much more.
directly on your server. eXtplorer has a completely renewed interface based on the ExtJS library.
eXtplorer Compatibility: Joomla (>2.5) + standalone
joomlaXplorer Compatibility: Mambo AND Joomla! 1.0 / 1.5
Today eXtplorer 2.1.8 was released, fixing some minor vulnerabilities.
- added security functions for protection against CSRF attacks
- fixed "directories with the name '0' are not loading"
An update is recommended.
eXtplorer Version 2.1.6 has been released with the following changes:
- fixed https usage for ports other than 443
- fixed XSS issue related to PHP_SELF
- simplified search function
- fixed scrambled non-ASCII file names on UTF-8 systems
Please update to this new eXtplorer version as it fixes an XSS security issue. Also the UTF-8 fix is recommended for users with non-ASCII filenames.
Version 2.1.5 of eXtplorer is now available. This release fixes a vulnerability that allowed to access eXtplorer installations in Joomla! via the standalone interface bypassing the Joomla! authentication. Please update immediately!
The latest version of eXtplorer fixes some security issues found by Vikas Singhal of Trustwave SpiderLabs. A quick upgrade to this version is advised.
This version also has a fixed version check link, it now points to extplorer.net.
eXtplorer is a File Management Script.
* to browse directories & files,
* edit, copy, move and delete files,
* searching, upload and download files,
* create and extract archives,
* create new files and directories,
* change file permissions (chmod)
and much more.
eXtplorer is the successor of
joomlaXplorer with a much improved
interface and functionality.
- Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable
- Intended Audience: Developers,
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Programming Language: PHP
- Topic: Admin Tools,