1 click wordpress install hosting a wine
- Domain Name Registration Register your domain names with 1&1 today!
- New Top Level Domain Extension List New domains like .web. shop. online and many more
- Domain Name Transfer Easily transfer your domain name to 1&1
- Buy a Domain Name - Price List Top domains at competitive prices!
- Domain Name Checker Register your domain name today
- Private Domain Registration Domain WHOIS privacy included free
- WHOIS Domain Lookup Whois Search Tool – find out who owns a domain
- 1&1 Domain Guidebook
- 1&1 Digital Guide – Domains Everything you need to know about domains
- Websites Created by You
- Build your own Website with 1&1 MyWebsite Create a business or personal web presence
- Website Templates Customisable design themes and templates
- Web Hosting Perfect development environment for professionals
- WordPress Hosting Professional WordPress hosting
- 1&1 Website Guide
- 1&1 Digital Guide – Websites The essentials on websites
- Hosting Packages
- MyWebsite Everything you need for a professional website
- Web Hosting Perfect development environment for professionals
- Linux Hosting Linux hosting packages for your website
- WordPress Hosting Professional WordPress Hosting
- Managed Cloud Hosting Customised stack and dedicated resources for your projects
- Hosting Advice
- 1&1 Community Guides, examples and information about WordPress
- 1&1 Web Hosting Guide
- 1&1 Digital Guide – Hosting The essentials on hosting
- Cloud Server A scalable cloud solution with complete cost control
- Dedicated and Managed Servers Powerful servers with full root access
- Virtual Server Cloud VPS powered by cloud technology
- 1&1 Servers Guide
- 1&1 Digital Guide – Server The essentials on servers
- 1&1 Cloud Community Learn. Develop. Ask. – Connect to powerful cloud projects.
- 1&1 Mail & Microsoft Office 365
- Create your own e-mail address Professional e-mail solution
- Microsoft® Office 365 Be more productive at the office and on the go
- Mail & Office 365 product logins
- Webmail Login Log in to your 1&1 Webmail account
- Microsoft® Office 365 Login Sign in to your Microsoft® Office 365 account
- Outlook® Web App Login Sign in to your Exchange 2013 by 1&1 account
- 1&1 E-Mail Guide
- 1&1 Digital Guide – E-Mail The essentials on e-mail
- eCommerce Website Easily set up your eShop and start selling online!
- 1&1 Local Marketing
- List Local Online directories for your business
- 1&1 Website Marketing
- rankingCoach SEO to increase traffic to your website
- Search Engine Marketing Google AdWords campaigns made easy
- Website Checker Free Online Analysis of your Website
- 1&1 Digital Guide - Online marketing Everything you need to know about online marketing
- 1&1 E-mail Marketing
- Newsletter-Tool Create stunning and professional newsletters
- 1&1 Security
- SSL Certificate Protection with https encryption
- SSL Checker Test and validation of your SSL certificate
- Norton™ Security Online Comprehensive protection while surfing and shopping online
Show your journalistic content with a .blog domain
Your blog is special, unique and personal, and when registering a new .blog domain with 1&1 you tell your readers exactly what to expect. Distinguish yourself from the world of inflexible forums and eShops by promoting the unique features and qualities that your blog has to offer. With 1&1's domain registration services, you are free to select the perfect new top-level domain for whatever area you happen to specialise in, while also ensuring that your content remains relevant and recognisable. Your area of expertise will be highlighted in your new .blog domain, ushering the right audience directly to you. For example, if your site is www.wine.blog, you are sure to have wine aficionados guided straight to the full-bodied, inspiring content of your wine blog.
Bloggers who have previously been limited to .com and .co.uk extensions will be instantly recognisable with the new .blog and .chat domain names. Long and clumsy web addresses are a thing of the past as a huge choice of new top-level domains become available at 1&1. Fashionistas are sure to keep up with all the latest gossip by following www.fashion.chat and, when you register with 1&1 you are sure to receive all the latest news and updates regarding the ever changing world of top-level domains. This means you will be among the first to create a unique and unforgettable web address.
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOPIC
What are the advantages of .blog?
The new .blog domain is an excellent option for any blog project and really helps it to stand out from the mass of other blogs out there. With the new blog domain extension, your platform and services will be easily distinguished from your competitors. By creating specialised domain names for your respective services, you will have a clearer message showing in the search engine results, informing your audience about the content of your site. With so many vague and misleading domain names to filter through, your readers may get lost on the way to your valuable content.
However, when you buy a new, specialised blog domain from 1&1, you choose a name that suits you best and that your readers will recognise and remember. For example, football fans need simply click on www.football.talk for all the latest results and news from their favourite club, without any doubt as to what is on this site. Specialised .blog domains ensure that you become an instant authority in your field. Finally, compared to the classic TLDs already registered millions of times, the younger .blog domains offer significantly more combinations of attractive domain names for your project. This way, you are sure to get a blog domain that suits your project perfectly, without having to compromise.
How can I create my own blog with a .blog domain?
Starting your own blog and securing a distinctive .blog domain is easy with 1&1. You simply need to acquire webspace, choose and install your desired content management system (CMS), and register your own .blog domain. The blog creator from 1&1 is easy for both beginner and experienced bloggers to use, allowing you to design your site with just a few clicks of your mouse. 1&1 also offers many industry specific templates and intuitive web apps to help you form an attractive and functional base-design for your blog, which you can then customise. Once you have your basic design layout, you can then install your desired CMS with either 1-click or manual installation. Choose a more popular CMS like WordPress. or install a less mainstream CMS if that is what you prefer to work with.
Finally, 1&1 also offers you a comprehensive webhosting package that makes managing your blog just as easy as the setup. Just one more thing that makes creating your blog with 1&1 easy. If you do need help at all with designing your blog or registering your .blog domain, you can contact us at any time. Our customer support representatives are available 24 hours a day to answer any of the questions that you may have.
Is the .blog domain available?
Yes, the .blog domain was officially released on the 21st November 2016. Now the new TLD is available to all interested parties. However. blog domains, like all TLDs and nTLDs, are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. This means that whoever registers the blog domain first acquires it, so registering early is the only way to ensure that your desired .blog domain combination isn't picked up by someone else. Want to know if your desired .blog domain address is still available? Simply enter it into the 1&1 Domain Checker tool and hit enter. You will automatically see whether it's still available, and if it has already been assigned, you will be offered similar alternatives that may also suit your project. Find the right nTLD and strengthen your website with a professional .blog domain address today!