Add admin panel wordpress hosting
Are you tired to create pages through different environments?
- Add Virtual WordPress ‘page’ from php template file automatically
Not needed to add ‘page’ from admin panel
The page-xxx.php would be located at ‘themes/your-theme/page-foobar.php’ then the page will be created as ‘www.example.com/foobar/’ without admin panel.
- Virtual page would be made.
- Just make a page-foobar.php at your themes/pages directory.
- Download the Add Page From Templete plugin.
- Decompress the ZIP file and upload the contents of the archive intot /tp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate Custom permalink setting. (Make sure .htaccess file is generated)
How to add the virtual page?
Put your template file into your ‘themes/yourtheme/pages/’.
Make the template page name ‘page-xxx.php’.
I put file but I cannot see the page. Why?
Check the template file located at correctly directory.
The default directory is ‘wp-content/themes/yourtheme/pages/’.
Check whether the same slug page * NOT EXISTS *.
You can check the conflict at the plugin setting page.
Check custom permalink setting is activated.
Please send the problem to the author.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Page From Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.